- Short-Term and Long-Term Rehabilitation: Our goal is to assist each resident in achieving their highest potential. Our Team collaborates with each resident to tailor a rehabilitation plan to meet their individual needs in a state-of-the-art rehab setting. Chateau Center’s rehab program utilizes the Omni VR System – a virtual reality system which has visual cues that challenges the resident and helps them work on strengthening both upper and lower extremities in either a sitting or standing position. Residents benefit from balance strategies, wheelchair mobility, skills and more. Our team of physical, occupational and speech therapists develop a program that is designed specifically to the individual needs of each resident.
- Activity Therapy: Our Activities Team assesses the interest of our residents and offers a variety of group and individual interaction that involves light exercises, trivia, crafts, music and more. Many of our higher-functioning residents enjoy lunch outings and more with the assistance of our staff. When interacting with all of our residents, we believe that socialization plays a role in healing and keeping the mind stimulated.
- Respite Care: A wonderful solution for care-givers who need to be out of town or need a break from the duties and responsibilities of caring for a loved one. Chateau Center’s Respite Care will provide care for your loved one while you are away, including maintaining any medication management needs. In addition, respite care provides socialization with the other residents, daily activities, and therapy as needed.
- Wound/Skin Management: Our Wound Care Specialist works to heal wounds utilizing state-of-the-art products and protocols that promote healing.
- Spiritual Services: Chateau Center offers many faith services each week to serve the needs of our residents.
Dr. Kamran is double Board Certified in Geriatrics and Internal Medicine and completed her Fellowship training in Geriatrics at Loyola University Medical School. Dr. Kamran joins our team as a Geriatrician and Internist with MacNeal Hospital where she helped establish the Post-Acute Network. Dr. Kamran is committed to providing excellent care and service to patients, listening to each individual’s concerns, and treating for whole body wellness. Having over 6 years of entrepreneur experience, she currently teaches Geriatrics to Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents at MacNeal. Dr. Kamran is a team player wit sound clinical skills, good judgement, and an ability to devise effective treatment solutions.