Personalized care in a family like atmosphere.
At Chateau Nursing & Rehab, we understand the difficulties families and loved ones struggle with when caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s and other related Dementia diseases. Our team of professionals, including our dedicated Social Service Department, provide quality care to our residents facing these struggles and obstacles. Our philosophy of specialized programming encourages security and a sense of well-being for our residents.
We offer a wide array of amenities and services including but not limited to:
- Professional medical services in a secured unit
designated to meet the individual needs of your loved one
- Medication monitoring and delivery
- Life enrichment program specific to the individual to help enhance your loved ones wellbeing including pet therapy and music therapy
- Ongoing family support and counseling for loved ones
- Restorative Nursing to keep residents functioning at their highest level for as long as possible
- Supervised Dining area specific to the unit with chef inspired cuisine
- Home-like atmosphere with common areas designated to allow safe freedom of movement